Thursday, October 9, 2008

Does It Feel Like It?


Will I Ever - Lyfe Jennings

(Sorry Bout The 30sec Clip, Will Fix Later)
This song is so close to the hears right now. I just got out of a relationship like 2 months ago and we was in love. Our love was so deep.....i don't know how it fell apart. But when it did it was over. No starting over, no nothing. Now i got a girl but its not the same. I say i love her but i do but i don't. I'm realize im just grabbing at anything that has a chance to be real. Is that wrong? I know im messing with people emotions...thats wrong. But i always find myself asking this question. Will I Ever Fall In Love? Do you ask your self the same questions?

1 comment:

Estee said...

Hey there!
I just read what you wrote and really... i felt the same so i totally understand what you go through now. And if you ask will you fall in love again... Actually i think it depends on your personality and how you can get over things. It is pretty hard though. I just want you to know that you're not alone with this feeling and that if you want to love again and you will be ready for it, then you will fall in love. So don't ever give up looking for the ONE:) Hope you will find her.
XXX