Saturday, September 27, 2008

Just A Chance/Pimps & Sluts


You ever feel like if someone just gave you a chance, just a shot you know you will succeed. Its like me with this whole girlfriend thing. If you give me a chance i wont make you regret it.

High school is full of pimps & sluts. Everyone goes with everyone, everyone sleeps with everyone. Guys go wit a girl one week break up the next the get a new one. We are just passing the girls like a Frisbee. It makes no since at all. I feel that im smarter than everyone at my school cuz every single person is immature. I'm not saying im better than them im just saying why cant they think before they do their actions!!!

Check out my lame high school, Douglas Byrd High. Look at one parent wrote about our school.
"This school is a disgrace. Doesn't deserve to be under the Cumberland County School System. I was shocked and appauled at the horrible teaching techniques. This school needs a lot of improvement." Wait look at another one. "I am disgusted with this school's teaching techniques. My child was given a mandatory parental contact form for a science class which i was to complete and turn in to take place of a test score. Lazy! every class syllabus sent home in the beginning of the year had at least 5 grammatical errors on it."
Douglas Byrd has no moral values. Its stupid and full of kids. Im in math class and were learning about scatter plots...and were in the 11th grade. How stupid are we...but im going to rag on the school i go to in my next post...to be cont.

No comments: